Thursday 24 October 2013

Trailer Mash-up Written Response

For my cyber arts trailer mash up I basically turned the movie Ted from a comedy into a horror movie, it became about Laurie breaking apart the two best friends (John and Ted) so Ted exacts his revenge. I completed my trailer by adding lots of quick cuts to bring energy and tension to the piece, and my ambient sounds/freaky music also added to that affect. I think I got the horror film side of things across due to my good selection of clips, rapid pacing, good music choice, good use of titles (made dramatic), decent font use & use of voice over. I also think I did a pretty good job at clip placement (arranging the clips in the right way) because everything flowed well. It was short and sweet, yet got the point across. I think I did fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment